Friday, July 9, 2010

DAY 2

DAY TWO


got lost today! @ wufenpu!
went to longshan temple in the morning
anyway i decided that my blog be more of a picture one than a words one
cos a picture speaks a thousand words.
save me the trouble of typing! ROFL

wufenpu is like the taiwan version of thailand's chatuchak.
waaapiangs, the girls walk until leg pain :(
i wanted to walk somemore!!
lost them someway, LOL
went to
raohe night market to look for them but to no avail

later the girls narrated to me saying that they waited for me for 20-30mins
where they last saw me (oops)
HAHHAH they were extremely pissed with me,
but i brought them to nice japanese ramen stall for dinner!
its like sgp's ajisen only 2sgd cheaper at xmd!
i seriously sworn that at that moment when i was lost,
i wished that i had stuck close to them :(
freaking scared, in a foreign country & my cheena like one lousy!

No comments:

Post a Comment